We provide corporate and business legal services to corporations that are savvy enough to know an excellent deal when they see one.
As corporate law specialists, we are able to handle anything you can throw at us. For example, this and so much more:
Transactions, deals, amendments, solutions – contract law is our bread and butter. Done the deal and you need an airtight contract to support it? Over to us.
- Advice and negotiation support
- Design and drafting
- Due diligence
- Transaction completion and settlement
- Monitoring and enforcement
Every now and again you just need a lawyer. All that everyday stuff that pops up in the course of doing business? We’ve got it covered.
- Employment contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Leasing and commercial conveyancing
- Technological innovation
Whether you’re changing things up or taking over the world, we’ll help you plan for the future, streamline your structure or bring in the cash to fuel your next move.
- Business and succession planning
- Equity raising
- Business sales, mergers, acquisitions, takeovers
- Shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures and farm-ins
Let’s face it – in business, people don’t always see eye to eye. Who needs the stress? Partner, customer, employee supplier – if a dispute arises, we’re here to sort it out.
- Debt recovery
- Court proceedings
- Mediation and alternative resolution
Compliance isn’t sexy – but you’ve GOT to stay across it, or things get ugly. We can help you stay compliant with the legislation and regulations impacting your business.
- Corporations Act compliance
- Shareholder communication and meetings
- ASIC compliance, due diligence and reporting
- Workplace relations
- Industry-specific legislation and regulations
ASX and NSX
- Specialised in advising companies listed on the ASX or NSX
- Mr Rockett is a sought after corporate advisory specialist who is or has been appointed as Corporate Secretary and/or Legal adviser to more than 20 ASX listed companies, having advised prominent Australians including a former Federal Treasurer, a Premier and a Deputy Prime Minister, and numerous captains of industry
- Investor relations expertise – able to design and draft ASX/NSX compliant releases and media releases that also generate investor attention
- Hired for drafting corporate policy, employee share plans, prospectuses (capital raising and compliance-oriented)
- Deep understanding and expertise in the ASX and NSX rules and Corporations Act.
- Familiarity with stakeholder engagement, from collaborating with share registries, shareholders and of course, advising management and the board of directors
Are we what you’re looking for? Let’s talk about it