We provide corporate and business legal services to corporations that are savvy enough to know an excellent deal when they see one.
As corporate law specialists, we are able to handle anything you can throw at us. For example, this and so much more:
Transactions, deals, amendments, solutions – contract law is our bread and butter. Done the deal and you need an airtight contract to support it? Over to us.
- Advice and negotiation support
- Design and drafting
- Due diligence
- Transaction completion and settlement
- Monitoring and enforcement
Every now and again you just need a lawyer. All that everyday stuff that pops up in the course of doing business? We’ve got it covered.
- Employment contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Leasing and commercial conveyancing
- Technological innovation
Whether you’re changing things up or taking over the world, we’ll help you plan for the future, streamline your structure or bring in the cash to fuel your next move.
- Business and succession planning
- Equity raising
- Business sales, mergers, acquisitions, takeovers
- Shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures and farm-ins
Let’s face it – in business, people don’t always see eye to eye. Who needs the stress? Partner, customer, employee supplier – if a dispute arises, we’re here to sort it out.
- Debt recovery
- Court proceedings
- Mediation and alternative resolution
Compliance isn’t sexy – but you’ve GOT to stay across it, or things get ugly. We can help you stay compliant with the legislation and regulations impacting your business.
- Corporations Act compliance
- Shareholder communication and meetings
- ASIC compliance, due diligence and reporting
- Workplace relations
- Industry-specific legislation and regulations
ASX and NSX
- Specialising in advising companies listed on the ASX or NSX.
- Mr. Rockett is a sought-after corporate advisory specialist who is or has been appointed as Corporate Secretary and/or Legal adviser for more than 20 ASX listed companies.
- As a board officer, Mr. Rockett has previously advised prominent Australians including a former Federal Treasurer, a Premier and a Deputy Prime Minister, and captains of industry.
- Investor relations expertise – able to design and draft ASX/NSX compliant releases and media releases that also generate investor attention.
- Hired for drafting corporate policy, employee share plans, prospectuses (both for capital raising and compliance-oriented).
- Deep understanding and expertise in the ASX and NSX rules and Corporations Act.
- Karma Lawyers has a strong familiarity with stakeholder engagement, from collaborating with share registries, shareholders and of course, advising management and board of directors through annual general meetings, extraordinary general meetings, and director disputes.
Are we what you’re looking for? Let’s talk about it